The research activities of the Hubert Curien laboratory are supported by five technology platforms sharing experimental tools and gathering the technical staff around specific tools and equipments:
• Planar Technology and Instrumentation (Head: Jean-Claude Pommier)
• Characterization (Head: Jean-Yves Michalon)
• Femtosecond Laser (Head: Nicolas Faure)
• Electron Microscopy (Head: Stéphanie Reynaud)
• Computer Science and Image Processing (Head: Nathalie Bochard)
They provide access to equipment and infrastructure for researchers and may also be open to industrial and academic partners.